In the best interest of our community members and visitors we have made the decision to close the art gallery and cancel all art classes for next few weeks. Our top priority is the health and safety of all visitors and community members. We have made this decision in accordance with CDC guidelines in the midst of COVID19 to reduce introduction of virus into new communities.
For more information please click below https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
Our tentative date for reopening is April 16th, in accordance with current Nevada state recommendations, however,
this date is subject to change.
Our date for revaluation of reopening is on April 13th.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We appreciate your cooperation. Together we get through this