- Art in the Park runs two days for the public, the 2nd Saturday of July - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and the 2nd Sunday of July - 9:00 am to 4:00pm - rain or shine or Covid-19, the show must go on.
- The location is at the City of Elko Main City Park, located behind the Northeastern Nevada Museum at 1515 Idaho Street Elko, NV 89801.
- Do not bring pets or animals of any kind to the park unless you have notified us that you will be bringing a certified service animal. Please bring proof of paperwork for your service animal.
- Artists - Your goods must be your own work.
- Craftsmen - Your goods must be your own work.
- Suppliers - The goods you provide must be able to show that they are supplies for artists or crafters.
- Food Vendors
Please submit photographs of the items you plan to bring.
BOOTH & FOOD COURT SPACES
Artist / Crafter / Supplier / Entertainer spaces are located on the lawn, they can be purchased in 10'x10' increments as needed.
Food Court spaces are located in the circle to the North of the Chamber of Commerce, the Food Court spaces can be purchased in 10'x10' increments as needed.
2021 BOOTH SPACE PRICES
10’ x 10’ $210.00 | 10’ x 20’ $260.00 | 10’ x 30’ $335.00 | 10’ x 40’ $385.00 | 10’ x 50’ $435.00
REGISTRATION FORM & PAYMENT
- Registration forms can be found online or you can request a form by email or US postal mail.
- We accept checks and/or money orders made out to: ECAC Art in the Park.
- ECAC accepts credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover).
- You can also pay electronically through PayPal use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration forms and payment can be delivered in person to the Gallery @ 407 Railroad Street, Elko.
- The form can be filled in and signed electronically or printed off and filled in and signed manually.
- It can be scanned or a photo taken and submitted by email.
- It can be sent by US postal mail. If mailing to us, please send to:
Art in the Park
℅ Elko County Art Club
PO Box 1381
Elko, NV 89803
- Booth spaces are assigned as the registrations are received. You may request a booth space, but there are no guarantees.
- Vendors are allowed to share a booth space with another vendor. However, only one of the vendors may register, that vendor is now responsible for collecting and paying all sales taxes due at the end of the show.
- Registrations are accepted through June 15th. There will be a $50 late fee for registrations after June 30th.
Enclosed in the Vendor Welcome Packet you will find:
- State of Nevada Department of Taxation Sales Tax documents
- A checkout checklist
- 2022 Registration Form
- Event Evaluation
- Free Space Drawing
The Raffle will be held again this year. If you wish to participate, for a chance at a free 10’ x 10’ booth for next year’s Art in the Park, bring your donated item to the Welcome Booth by Saturday at noon.
UNLOADING AND PARKING
- Set-up will be the Friday directly before that weekend, after 12:00 pm (noon) and Saturday morning before 8:00 am, before the show begins.
- Unloading is off Chris Sheerin Way, just east of the Museum, and College Ave, which intersects with Chris Sheerin Way.
- No vehicles on the lawn.
- Access for Food Court Vendors is off 14th Street, next to the baseball bleachers, and into the circle drive.
- The parking lot at College Ave and Chris Sheerin Way is paid reserved parking. These 10 spots are each $50.00 and go very quickly each year!
- No other reserved parking is available.
- College Ave and Chris Sheerin Way offer on-street parking.
FOOD VENDORS - including those Vendors offering samples of food items
If you are handling food and you do not have a health permit, please be sure to let us know. Your booth will need to be inspected and approved prior to the event by the health inspector, and you will need to obtain a Nevada state temporary food permit. You can access the permit below.
- Anyone who is cooking in their food truck must have a fire extinguisher on hand.
- Generators must be fully shielded from the public and power cords placed under a rug or taped down in order to prevent tripping or injuries.
Security will be provided Friday and Saturday night.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed within the park area or associated right-of-way.
NEVADA SALES TAX
State of Nevada Department of Taxation Sales Tax documents will be given with your welcome packets. Completed Sales Tax documents and sales tax funds (check, money order or EXACT dollars/coins) are returned to the Welcome/Exit Booth Sunday around 4:00 pm.
CLEAN-UP AND CHECK-OUT
- All Vendors are required to checkout at the Welcome/Exit Booth.
- During the checkout process return your required and completed sales tax documents and funds to the Exit Booth.
- One of our volunteers will walk with you to your space and do a final check: your area will need to be clean of all trash, boxes or debris before checking out.
- You will receive a checkout booth checklist in your welcome packet.
- You can preregister for 2022 Art in the Park after the 2021 event
2022 EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
- Vendors can preregister for 2022 Art in the Park 2021’s event checkout.
- Bring your completed 2022 registration form and payment - credit card (in hand), check or money order- with you to the Exit Booth at the following times on Sunday:
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - preregistration for Vendors who would like the same 2021 booth for the 2022 show.
- After 4:00 pm - preregistration for Vendors who would like to switch booths for the 2022 show.