In the best interest of our community members and visitors we have made the decision to close the art gallery and cancel all art classes for next few weeks. Our top priority is the health and safety of all visitors and community members. We have made this decision in accordance with CDC guidelines in the midst of COVID19 to reduce introduction of virus into new communities.
For more information please click below
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We appreciate your cooperation. Together we get through this
Elko County Art Club Board
Our club is committed to supporting the Elko Arts community. Our art gallery is open 5 days a week and we host the annual Art in the Park event, which is held in July every year. We also provide Art Scholarships for local high school students. We are currently a non-profit organization in active 501(c)(3) status. Join today to become part of the best place for artists in Northeastern Nevada.
For details on individual classes please select one of the four links below or view our flyers.
If you are ready to sign up for a class please click HERE!
Upcoming Events for 2020
Our Art Gallery
Location: 407 Railroad Street., Elko NV 89801
Phone: 775-753-8170 call before visiting
Gallery Summer Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 11am-3:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Become a Member today!
1. Ability to hang artwork in our local gallery.
2. Option to participate in member events and Activities.
3. Ability to enter private art shows such as the Spring Museum show and rotating art show along with others.
4. Reduced booth prices in our Art in the Park Event as well as ability to display artwork for FREE in Member's Tent.
5. Reduced prices for ECAC classes and events.
6. Ability to display artwork for free in our Artists profile section on this website./
6. Frequent communication including newsletters and emails pertaining to art community events.
7. To read our By-Laws please c lick here.
Sign up today!
Membership dues are just $ 25 per year and only one membership per family is required.
** Upon signing up you will be placed on our contact list. Only club administrators and board of directors will have access to your contact details. We will use your contact details to send you event updates, announcements, and discounts. Please ensure that you provide us with a valid email to receive these important messages.