WE ARE OPEN FOR VISITORS!!
Thank you so much for all support from our community and our members as we navigate through these crazy times together!
Our gallery is open most Tuesday-Saturdays from 11 am-3 pm. If you are wondering if someone is there on a certain day call 775-753-8170 before you head down to the gallery.
At this time we have not resumed classes, but private classes may be available contact the gallery with questions.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We appreciate your cooperation. We hope things will get back to normal soon!
Elko County Art Club Board
Our club is committed to supporting the Elko Arts community. Our art gallery is open 5 days a week and we host the annual Art in the Park event, which is held in July every year. We also provide Art Scholarships for local high school students. We are currently a non-profit organization in active 501(c)(3) status. Join today to become part of the best place for artists in Northeastern Nevada. Click the JOIN TODAY! above
Art in the Park Class Project Watercolor Fun at the ECAC Gallery
Private Painting Classes Offered!! (Here are some of the fun projects)
Our Art Gallery
Location: 407 Railroad Street., Elko NV 89801
Phone: 775-753-8170 call before visiting
Gallery Summer Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 11am-3:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Become a Member today!
1. Ability to hang artwork in our local gallery.
2. Option to participate in member events and Activities.
3. Ability to enter private art shows such as the Spring Museum show and rotating art show along with others.
4. Reduced booth prices in our Art in the Park Event as well as ability to display artwork for FREE in Member's Tent.
5. Reduced prices for ECAC classes and events.
6. Ability to display artwork for free in our Artists profile section on this website./
6. Frequent communication including newsletters and emails pertaining to art community events.
7. To read our By-Laws please c lick here.
Sign up today!
Membership dues are just $ 25 per year and only one membership per family is required.
** Upon signing up you will be placed on our contact list. Only club administrators and board of directors will have access to your contact details. We will use your contact details to send you event updates, announcements, and discounts. Please ensure that you provide us with a valid email to receive these important messages.